Each week will feature a special offer item from our Vintage Tom website so please call back each week to view our new offers and deals. We are featuring one of our most beautiful diamond rings (full description below).
A beautiful two stone diamond ring
The two stone ring as an engagement ring is the symbol of eternal love between husband and wife, and the cross over being the usual design to represent endurance and love between two people.
Often these rings were produced in the 30s and 40s as a traditional and enduring design. Of course it does not just have to be the wish to become engaged, given to your partner as a symbol of your eternal love on an anniversary or a special occasion, this ring could be the perfect choice. Visit www.vintagetom.co.uk to see a superb choice of rings to suit any occasion
- Diamonds: Estimated close to one carat each
- Carat : total carat weight estimated at two carats
- Colour : white, H-i (estimated)
- Clarity : very good Si1-2 (estimated)
- Cut : Old mine cut
- Style : traditional two stone cross over
- Setting : 14x10mm claw set in platinum, depth 5mm
- Shoulders: two rose cut diamonds per shoulder set in platinum
- Undersetting; coronet
- Shank : 18ct yellow gold (see note below)
- Weight : 3.9grams
- Age : 1930s
- Size : L- M. However, can easily be re-sized by own goldsmith at no cost to you
- Box Supplied with period style gift box & appraisal
- Condition: All excellent, claws intact and recently checked.
The shank was actually worn out when we purchased this ring and we decided to replace with a brand new 18ct gold shank for longer wear. It does not affect the value.
As with every Vintage Tom item purchased, a gift box will be supplied. If you have any questions about any of our pieces, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for viewing.